Chris Ghio serves as Vice President and manages the Commercial and Industrial Sales operations for Chicago Title in San Diego, where he facilitates all aspects of title and escrow transactions. Chris has been with the company for nearly 30 years, and specializes in commercial, industrial, new home, resale, multisite, and multi-state real estate transactions.
“I take great enjoyment in my clients knowing I will do everything possible for them when a challenging issue arises. I’m surrounded by a superior network of title industry professionals, and truly enjoy working in this industry.” Chris is driven to ensure that Chicago Title clients always receive superior customer service and satisfaction, and truly follows the motto “Do what you love, and love what you do.”
Chris’s top priority is to go above and beyond to help transactions close. He does this by gaining a deep understanding of his clients’ needs, and working diligently to be an integral part of their team. With his honest and sincere work ethic, it comes as no surprise that Chris has earned the Million Dollar Sales Award every year since 1996.
He is serves on the board of a number of several professional associations:
- San Diego Police Foundation Board of Directors, Executive Committee
- Building Industry Association San Diego, Employee Outreach Committee
- National Association of Industrial Office Properties, member and past board member
- Saint Agnes Catholic Church Finance Council, Vice Chair
- Point Loma Classic Charity Golf Tournament-Proceeds benefitting local children’s charities, Co-chair
- San Diego Yacht Club, member since 1985 and Competition Funding Committee member
- San Diego Hall of Champions/Sports Commission (formerly San Diego International Sports Council), active member
Chris is a third generation San Diegan who graduated from the same high school as his mother. He met his wife Helen while they both were working at Chicago Title’s downtown San Diego office in the 1990’s. He and his wife have two school aged children and enjoy everything that San Diego has to offer, especially outdoor sports and water activities. Chris earned his Bachelor of Science in Public Administration degree from the of University Southern California, an avid fan of the San Diego Chargers, San Diego Padres, and his Alma Mater team, the USC Trojans.